LCA Thrashes KCD 35-7

LCA Thrashes KCD 35-7

Kentucky Country Day players are no match for Sophomore Thomas White as he rushes for 88 yards during the game.

L. Bolton

L. Bolton

L. Bolton

LCA wins for the fourth time this season from a well-rounded offensive attack on Kentucky Country Day on Friday Sept. 21 . Quarterback Jayden Barnhardt threw for 2 touchdowns and 151 yards on a 75% completion rating in the downpour that was Friday night. With the detrimental rain, LCA continued the offensive game with a running attack, they had a total of five players rush, including Thomas White, 10, ran for 88 yards and touchdown with three fumbles. Jed Green, 12, had 71 rushing yards, Xavier Brown, 9, rushed for 66 yards, and Jayden Barnhart, 11, had 49 yards. Middle Linebacker Kaleb Bolton, 12, had nine total tackles for the first time this season. Blaine Hardin, 12, had eight total tackles and Drew Long had seven.

This week, the Eagles face a similar offence and the threat of similar weather in the game against Middlesbo.  THe team must not get complacent with the win. They are looking for a shutout against a team with a 1-5 record.