New Spiritual Life Director

New Spiritual Life Director

Justan Borth enthusiastically accepts his new position as Spiritual Life Director

After months of searching, LCA announced that Justan Borth is the new Spiritual Life Director. Dr. Wells announced the news at chapel on Wednesday November 6, and the crowd erupted. Justan received a standing ovation as he ran up on stage. Justan said, “I am stoked for this opportunity.” Justan has be involed with LCA students for many years now. Many people know Justan from Young Life and his involvement in school retreats. He enjoys greeting students in the morning while holding the door for them before class. Many students look up to Justan as a Christian role model as he has poured into the youth at LCA. The students of LCA agree that he was a great fit for the open position. After many years of knowing Justan, Zeke Grier Said “I am so happy that Justan is our new Spiritual Life Director. He has grown me closer to God and he has been a person in my life that I have looked up to.” Students are excited to see what Justan has planned for the future.